Library has a ground floor and mezzanine floor. It consists of areas such as lounge area, relaxed reading, reference, e-learning, reprographic services, book shelving, staff area, and utility areas for specific purposes like store, toilet etc. Besides these facilities in the central library it has extension centers in the Departments of Physics, Zoology and English.
- Print (Books, back volumes and thesis): 68965
- Non Print (Microfiche, AV): 826
- Electronic (e-books, e-Journals): 6000 (under N-LIST)
- DELNET ProQuest package (e-journals):130
- E-books : 135000 (N-LIST)
- Special collection (eg. Text book, Reference books, standards, patents): 987
All house -keeping activities including the OPAC, Circulation and Acquisition have been automated using an Integrated Library Management Software LIBSOFT. It provides a very user-friendly interface for searching books available in the library and their issue status